Our research process has a robust planning and design phase. We help:
- Formulate and prioritize study objectives according to study needs
- Select an appropriate and efficient study design
- Conduct calculations of study size and power
- Determine measurements required to address the study aims
- Identify optimal data sources, choosing from:
- Danish population-based registries, and other sources of real-world routinely collected health data
- Laboratory information systems
- Primary data collection
- Identify collaborators in other countries and at other institutions, as needed.
A core team of each study includes a senior-level epidemiologist, an experienced statistician, and a clinical expert. Depending on the study needs, our in-house administrator and nurse, or an external laboratory technician will support the core team.